Monday, March 03, 2014

Trying to keep up

At least it was just a month since my last posting. :) There is a 52 week challenge that I saw on Ravelry.  52 Week Crochet Challenge. Some of it is just thinking/writing about crochet, others are actually doing swatches or little projects. I've been dabbling in crochet over the last 6 months. I've completed two projects, one scarf and one little trivet. I'm working on the crochet Mystery Shawl for the Rose City Yarn Crawl as well. That is a big project for me and taking a lot longer! I hope these prompts will be beneficial for me as well as the Ravelry group that was started for it.

I got my Stitch Fix package on Saturday but haven't had time to open it. I've worked every day since Wednesday. The Rose City Yarn Crawl was this last weekend and it was a lot of fun to work. Crazy at times, but having a busy shop is very good for us!!

I will take some photos of the goodies in the new Stitch Fix and post them this week as well as some finished projects.

No comments: