Saturday, April 27, 2013

A bunch of FO's

I've been knitting up a storm. Since starting work at The Knitting Bee, I've been trying to finish a bunch of projects. These first three are ones that I've actually started since I started at the shop. 

Vintage Fremont by Jami Brynildson. This was the free pattern from The Knitting Bee during the Rose City Yarn Crawl. I dug through my stash and found some beautiful green Malabrigo Sock yarn. It was a fun, addictive knit. I've already started the next one with some dark Dream in Color Starry. 

Norwich from made out of Berroco Floret an acrylic and cotton yarn. This will be a shop sample. 

Just a silly Ruffle Scarf. I've never used and ruffle yarn before so decided I needed to try it out in case I ever had a customer come in asking about it. I used a yarn called Euro Yarns Broadway. Pretty purple and blue with the silver bling in it. I may never wear it, but it was a fun knit. 

This sweater I finished a long time ago, but didn't get a picture until this week.  Flint by Samantha Roshack. I used Woobu in Manly Yes, But I Like It Too. It's a perfect gray color. 

I have a couple of other hats I've made, but haven't taken pictures yet. Maybe next week.

1 comment:

N. Maria said...

Oh, the sock yarn you used for the shawl is perfect! I love green and the variations in it are perfect for that pattern. Gotta love garter!
I love the hat, the frilly scarf and oh, that V-neck cardigan....NICE.