Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pay it Forward

I was just reading through a couple of blogs that I like and came across this idea on Angela's blog. She found it elsewhere, but I think it's a great idea.


I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.


So, if you are interested in receiving a handmade something from LavendarKnits, leave a comment. The first three will receive something...........knitted, sewn, papercrafted, food? Who knows.


Btw, no migraines since November 2!! The neurologist said they were migraines and has given me some new meds to try in case they happen again, even if it isn't until next fall. He seemed to be very interested that it is just a seasonal event. Oh he also put me on Vit. B2 and Magnesium to try to prevent them.


4 comments:

Cece said...

Oh! This is a great idea! I'm in!

Linda said...

I love this idea! I'm in as well. Thanks Tammy.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Count me in. :)

roxie said...

Just because I'm the fourth commenter, and won't be getting a gift, it doesn't mean I can't pay it forward anyhow. What a great idea!! first, though , I have days of blogging to catch up on. But I so enjoy your blog that I had to visit you before I start writing. Hooray for no migraines!!